PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : NY Break Out

oxrio87
18:10,
1 Attachment(s) Hi,

!!!Important !!!

A similar thread has been closed because people were being a nuisance and non constructive. I am doing this for me and you, if you think this system does not work, then go else where.

Simple!

Strategy

Dies ist meine Variation zum System.

My variation was taken from:

7am-9am Big Dog USD Breakout Strategy

https://www.tradingintuitive.com/cryptocurrency-forum/429-ea-coded.html

Was jetzt geschlossen wurde, aber ich hoffe, dass es niemandem etwas ausmacht, MEINE Variation dieser Breakout-Methode zu diskutieren.

The rules for the Break Out Box are slightly different:

1. M15 Chart for a USD pair, e.g GBPUSD.
2. Draw vertical line 07:00 EST time (You need to work this out accordingly to your broker time).
3. Zeichnen Sie die vertikale Linie 09:15 EST-Zeit (Sie müssen dies entsprechend Ihrer Broker-Zeit berechnen).

For UK, we are 5 hours behind therefore 12:00 and 14:15 - but you still need to work this out according to your broker time.

4. Draw Horizontal line at high of candles/bars between vertical line.
5. Draw Horizontal line at low of candles/bars between vertical line.
6. Place a buy stop at a couple of pips above the high
7. Place a sell stop at a couple of pips below the low

The rules for SL is slightly different:

1. SL - Previous bar to the one that took the trade.

MM and RR

FX is all about MM and RR, everyone will use different MM and RR and others will not even use this.

As an example, what I think works great.

MM
3% of equity

RR
TP1 (half lot) RR = 1:1 (If SL great than 50 pips, then TP1 (full lots) RR = 1:1)

If SL 20 pips or less
TP2 (2. Charge) RR = 1: 4

Wenn SL 30 Pips oder weniger
TP2 (2nd lot) RR = 1:3

If SL 40/50 pips or less
TP2 (2nd lot) RR = 1:2

New York Time Confusion

Sie müssen sicherstellen, dass Ihre Brokerzeit korrekt versetzt ist. Stellen Sie daher bitte sicher, dass ich, wie oben angegeben, die GMT-Zeit angegeben habe und weiß, dass verschiedene Broker unterschiedliche Zeiten haben, auch hier in Großbritannien.

It does take a little working out, so please do take some time in working this out, we cannot hold your hand working out simple things - no offence.

Please ring your broker and ask them what time zone you are in, if you are trading live.

Otherwise try this.

1. Check your local time, look at the clock on your PC.
2. On your charting platform, on a H1 chart, draw a verticle line on the current bar and see what time your broker is on.
3. Go to
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/und trainiere die Zeit.

This is how I worked it out.

Regards,
Vip

https://www.tradingintuitive.com/cryptocurrency-forum/409-help-ea-pending-orders.html

carrttoxr
03:39,
Ich mache mir gerade die Füße nass mit diesem egy - schnappte mir 16 Pips mit dem GBPUSD. Damit möchte ich eine Erfolgsgeschichte aufstellen. bevor Sie den 5M ausprobieren, zu dem sich die meisten hingezogen zu haben scheinen. p

harurafa
04:59,
originally posted by : Post #127, above: Have taken the liberty of adjusting the box in the PANCA indior (2 hours, 14 minutes, and 60 **cking seconds ((A minute has sixty seconds, by the way, lest anyone become militaristically testy.)) to a loion one hour later than posted above, i.e. 8:00-10:00 Eastern Time... since the NYSE actually opens at 9:30, although off-hours trading begins around 8:00 or 8:30 for the general public. (Usually forex starts any NY-session-impelled movement about 30 minutes before the 9:30 opening.) originally posted by : Post #205, above: Box is positioned at 8:00 - 10:00 Eastern Time, and will be necessary to move when NY goes to Standard Time. Believe this is one hour later vs. orig. Big Dog positioning. It looks different than positioning posted above in this thread by me because that broker was GMT 3 and this one, IBFX, is GMT.

harurafa
06:20,
Beim Versuch, einen Beitrag zu zitieren, heißt es, dass die eingegebene URL eine ungültige Datei ist. Erhalten Sie die URL durch Klicken auf Beitrag, z. # 127 und Kopieren der URL. Außerdem möchte ich wissen, wie ein Teil des zitierten Beitrags bearbeitet wird. Danke vielmals,

14Michu
07:41,
Ich kann nicht glauben, wie Menschen die Standardzeit (d. H. EST) ständig mit der Sommerzeit (d. H. EDT) verwechseln.
The originator of this system suggests to take H/L of the last and first 1 hour of the market.if you wanna trade the first 2 hours feel free

Tupkahpara
09:02,
Ich kann nicht glauben, wie die Leute immer noch mit Zeitzonen verwechselt werden ...
I can't believe how people constantly confuse Standard Time (i.e., EST) with Daylight Time (i.e., EDT)

oxrio87
10:23,
Hi Guys, Thanks for everything, I have updated the first page with all the info and a chart showing how to take the trade. I will not be able to keep this thread going on a day to day basis, as I am busy at the moment, but will be here from time to time. Regards, Vip

oxrio87
11:43,
Hallo Scott, ja das ist richtig, ein paar Pips Kissen über dem Hoch und Tief, ich werde der Titelseite ein Bild hinzufügen, das dies zeigt. Wenn Sie gestoppt werden und es sich umkehrt, dann sind Sie die andere Seite auf die gleiche Weise. Grüße, Vip

Hallo Leute. Ich bin froh zu sehen, dass jemand einen Thread für diese Methode erneut öffnet, da ich denke, dass dies möglicherweise vielversprechend ist. Vip, halten Sie es für sinnvoll, den Einträgen 2-5 Pips Kissen hinzuzufügen, um Preisbewegungen zu vermeiden, die sich berühren und umkehren? Scott

Hi, guys. Glad to see someone reopen a thread for this method, as I do think it potentially has promise. Vip, do you think it makes sense to add 2-5 pips of cushion to the entries to avoid price action that touches and reverses? Scott

buxboki
13:04,
STOP LOSS There are several options for placing stop losses.Previous Candle - Some traders place their stop loss just under the previous candle. (High - Low)/2 - Some traders place their stop loss at half the distance of the high low box. Opposite End - Some traders place their stop loss at the opposite side of the box. (may be too uncomfortable for some) Set Stop - Some traders have a set stop loss they use for every single trade they place. Where to place the stop depends on how comfortable you are with the idea of the pair hitting your stop loss. Adjustments in your lot sizes can allow you to change your stop loss distance to test out a few other techniques. Example: If you typically like placing a trade of 1.0 lots with a 50 pip stop loss and the box is 100 pips and you want to try that technique of placing your stop at the other side of the box, then place a trade of 0.5 lots with the 100 pip stop loss. If the pair pulls back to hit your stop then you will be out the same amount of money that you typically put at risk.

buxboki
14:25,
Hi, guys. Glad to see someone reopen a thread for this method, as I do think it potentially has promise. Vip, do you think it makes sense to add 2-5 pips of cushion to the entries to avoid price action that touches and reverses? Scott
I suggested a 5-10 pips offset (cushion) in the other thread as a minimum. Pairs tend to test previous highs and lows. Sometimes they break and sometimes they bounce. I would hate to be taken in a trade and the pair bounce. That being said. I have traded breakouts over the years and it does not matter where you set your offset. There will always be a few trades that barely take you in and then reverse to hit your stop loss. I recommend traders have about 3 egies they use since every egy has a time where it will not work well. The other egies will hold you up.

pedrojabegijar
15:46,
Yes, after just watching it for a few days, I think a key element is the trend situation. I have the 10 emas on my chart, so i'll keep an eye on them to figure out how they work to determine the trend and keep from going against it. Would love to test an EA for this, since it's a very simple system figuring out if the EA is working properly should be extremely easy.

wary11
17:06,
Obviously, I and everyone interested in this system, hopes that there were some flaws in the EA inputs. I think everyone realizes that this type of system will have it's good runs. Whether that be for a few weeks or a few months. The long term picture is what matters. I look forward to your test results.

Hi all, I did an EA to follow exact rules of BigDog previously, results are not promising. I will test again with new modified rules by guess121. Will post results soon.

Hallo zusammen, ich habe zuvor einen EA durchgeführt, um die genauen Regeln von BigDog zu befolgen. Die Ergebnisse sind nicht vielversprechend. Ich werde erneut mit neuen modifizierten Regeln von rate121 testen. Wird bald Ergebnisse veröffentlichen.

wary11
18:27,
Yes, the NYB indior is correct. AKA the NewYork Box. I like it a lot. Going with the trend seems to be the key. Not sure what that trend time frame should be. Although the previous thread didn't discuss it too much, I believe it should be at least 4 hours, and preferably a day.

It's a shame to see the thread closed. I know this will hard to hard to believe and I know it will open me up to ridicule, but this morning as I was waking up, this NYB indior was the first thing I can remember thinking about. Sad life I know, but for some reason, even though I am working on another EA at the moment with a coder, this indior has stuck in my mind. Later on in the day I had the idea to use a trend indior to confirm a price direction this pivot indior gives. Don't know if it's been mentioned, but I thought it was a good idea. I hope I have the right thread and I'm talking about the same NYB indior!
https://www.tradingintuitive.com/trading-systems/327-mickds-common-sense-journal.html
It's a shame to see the thread closed. I know this will hard to hard to believe and I know it will open me up to ridicule, but this morning as I was waking up, this NYB indior was the first thing I can remember thinking about. Sad life I know, but for some reason, even though I am working on another EA at the moment with a coder, this indior has stuck in my mind. Later on in the day I had the idea to use a trend indior to confirm a price direction this pivot indior gives. Don't know if it's been mentioned, but I thought it was a good idea. I hope I have the right thread and I'm talking about the same NYB indior!
https://www.tradingintuitive.com/trading-systems/327-mickds-common-sense-journal.html

mikifriki
19:48,
Hi all, I did an EA to follow exact rules of BigDog previously, results are not promising. I will test again with new modified rules by guess121. Will post results soon.

aneirin
21:09,
Good idea. Vip should probably do the same in the first post.
https://www.tradingintuitive.com/attachments/1529197682.png Scott

Sorry, yes I edited my post to keep from getting anyone further confused
https://www.tradingintuitive.com/attachments/1529197682.pngDer 1400-1600 stammt aus der Zeit, die ich mit meinem Broker benutze

Entschuldigung, ja, ich habe meinen Beitrag bearbeitet, um niemanden weiter zu verwirren
https://www.tradingintuitive.com/attachments/1529197682.pngDer 1400-1600 stammt aus der Zeit, die ich mit meinem Broker benutze

pedrojabegijar
22:29,
Actually, I believe 7AM to 9AM ET is 1100-1300 GMT. NY is presently GMT-4. Scott
Sorry, yes I edited my post to keep from getting anyone further confused

aneirin
23:50,
Eigentlich glaube ich, dass 7 bis 9 Uhr ET 1100-1300 GMT ist. NY ist derzeit GMT-4. Scott

it's 7am to 9am Eastern Time. that relates to 1400-1600 GMT, and from there you need to figure out what time that is with your broker.

it's 7am to 9am Eastern Time. that relates to 1400-1600 GMT, and from there you need to figure out what time that is with your broker.

raulsfptraderlive.com
01:11,
https://www.tradingintuitive.com/cryptocurrency-forum/422-ecn-5-3-digits.html

pedrojabegijar
02:32,
it's 7am to 9am Eastern Time, and from there you need to figure out what time that is with your broker.

fjoxrin86
03:53,
just want to be sure....initial post was talking about a period between 7h00am and 9h00am new york time for the up-down setup; but i saw many time that u guys are talking about tracing line between 14h00 and 16h00 gmt....correct guys...so it is not the same perid at all and not the same market action in term of volatility? thank you for coming me back on this!

pedrojabegijar
05:13,
Wonder if it would be wise to start off with some results for x months with the starting egy, and improve from there? Btw, your SL point #8, I assume you mean set the SL at the low of the previous bar (for longs) and the high of the previous bar (for shorts)?

aneirin
06:34,

wary11
07:55,
I, too, was very dissapointed that the thread was closed, but CTGUY must have figured he didn't need the hassle. The same thing happened on another thread I followed. Are you using the same time frame? (Draw vertical line 16:15 GTM time on your Chart.) Is this 16:00 on the Big Dog egy? Still demoing the egy, and really like the New York Box indior that highlights the long and short areas, and gives three profit levels. This is different than your recommendations, and maybe the TP and SL you show could be incorporated into a similar indior? Just so everyone knows, this system was originated using GBP only. It MAY work on other pairs. For that matter, it seems to. But, further testing needs to be done. Also, you're supposed to follow the trend. There are ways to determine the trend, which I'm sure will be a source of discussion as this thread progresses. Hopefully, the originator will visit from time to time?

33velwz33
09:16,
Yes just because the Big Dog thread has closed doesn't mean that we can't still progress the system on this thread. I for one am hoping that those who were working on an EA can share it so we can all test and get the best pairs, timings and settings. A few ego's were bruised, nothing more. Let's keep the discussions going. Mike4x.

nodoyuna
10:36,
Thanks, Guess121, for keeping the basic egy in view. Your slight variation is welcome. Hope that everyone joins in because it was one heck of a stimulating thread - and with so many traders willing to help.